[LRflex] R4S

  • From: Dave Tang <electricblues31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:39:46 +0800

Just bought a R4S from the same guy I bought the 35 n 50 Summicron.  Not the
mintiest copy but good enough and paid abt 300 USD.

Anything I sure know about this body?  Some dust on the viewfinder but nothing
serious.  Everything seems to work ok.

Will take some pics soon.  Wanted a body with Aperture Exposure to go with my
MP.  The R series is small enough and matches my R lens.  I can carry both the
R4S and the MP in my Billingham L2 bag.

Can't wait to try out the camera.  Just need to wait for my wife to sleep
first. :)

Dave

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx