[LRflex] Re: One more Canon adaptor question.

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:59:15 +0200

The shop where I ordered mine does mention limitations, describe them in
detail and show you how to get around them.

http://www.enjoyyourcamera.com/product_info.php?language=en&products_id=412

I like shops that are this honest :-)
(well they are based about 20 minutes from my doorstep with the number
132 bus)
The English is a little rough - maybe a potential job ;-)
Cheers
Douglas