[LRflex] Re: One more Canon adaptor question.

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:19:23 +0200

Hello Aram,
I just tried it an M42 adapter with FC and a Pentax 2.5/135 on the
predecessor model Canon 300D (Digital Rebel) and on a film (!) EOS 500
N, it works on both , but it doesn't activate the sound signal on the
film body (maybe there isn't one), it does however light the "in focus"
light.
It certainly works on the 20D so three out of three Canon bodies seems
to indicate a high probability for it working on the XTi/400D.
Adapters for CY and Leica should be arriving tomorrow - hopefully.
Cheers
Douglas