[LRflex] Re: Olympus and Leica

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:38:18 -0700

Doug,

Very simply, from the B&H website!  An R9 kit with cheap 35-70mm
lens is $ 4300. A DMR is $6000.  Together they add up to 10 kilobucks
plus.  Don't they?  Then ya gotta add add shipping or sales tax. So show
me where one could buy a new camera, lens and digi-back for under
10 kilobux.

I hope you realize that ya gotta have a lens, camera and a digital back.

You may be able to find a better deal because you are a "name" photographer,
but I am not.

Jerry