[LRflex] Mirrorless info from Leica UK

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:10:57 -0400

From Leica Rumors.com
Leicaâ??s new compact mirrorless system camera: priced between the X1 and M9,
compatible with M-mount lenses
Richard Swan from Leica UK shared some details on their upcoming compact
mirrorless system camera with TechRadar. The new product line will be placed
somewhere between the X1 and M9 in terms of pricing. As previous reprots
indicated, the camera will have at least an APS-C sized sensor. Another
interesting comment was that â??any future interchangeable lens cameras from
Leica would be compatible with M-mount lensesâ??. Announcement will take place
at Photokina 2012.

Posted by LeicaRumors.com
This RSS feed is copyrighted and cannot be republished in any way without
permission.
Follow (LR) on Facebook and Twitter.

Related posts:
Leica to launch a new compact mirrorless system camera at Photokina 2012
Leica acknowledges development of new system camera (R-solution)
In addition to D-Lux 5, Leica will release another Panasonic based compact
camera at Photokina
Original Page:
http://leicarumors.com/2011/08/08/leicas-new-compact-mirrorless-system-camera-priced-between-the-x1-and-m9-compatible-with-m-mount-lenses.aspx/

Sent from Feeddler RSS Reader