[LRflex] Re: Last Rodeo Photo

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:00:14 -0700

Xavier  wrote:

One word, only: Yeeeehaa !

Great shot, even harsh as you describe it, it brings a very vivid image, it will outlast the dust of age if I may say.

Thank you, kindly, Sir!

Honnest, these shots of Rodeo gives me the itching to buy a ticket to Kamloop Airport and roam there !

It's not too late, Xavier!

Barrier, BC, is just an hour's drive away (nearby, by BC standards) and they put on a fine rodeo, complete with chuckwagon and chariot races, each Labour Day weekend. (That's the first weekend in September.) See: http://www.barrierebc.com/rodeo.htm I plan to be there. :-) Bring a hat & your camera(s). I'll provide the sunscreen. (Yesterday, it reached 37 - that's 98.6 in the USA - here!)

I guess no Seine nor bridge but obviously some beauties under a big straw hat to wink to
[]
with a good local brewed ale in hand and a moose&mayonaise sandwich in the other!

Definitely no bridge ... barely a creek to jump across... but loads of fun and decent beer!