[LRflex] Re: Last Rodeo Photo

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:57:53 +0200

David,

One word, only: Yeeeehaa !

Great shot, even harsh as you describe it, it brings a very vivid image, it
will outlast the dust of age if I may say.

Honnest, these shots of Rodeo gives me the itching to buy a ticket to Kamloop
Airport and roam there !

I guess no Seine nor bridge but obviously some beauties under a big straw hat
to wink to  with a good local brewed ale in hand and a moose&mayonaise sandwich
in the other!

Good day.---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort -
France.> Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 06:58:17 -0700> To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> From: dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [LRflex] Last Rodeo
Photo> > > Well, the last rodeo photo from the Little Britches group. I make no
> promises, for the future!> > This young lady, named Madison (age 12), had a
good run and roped her > steer well. The hazer turned out to be her dad. So, as
they turned > to return to the start, she was still coiling her rope and he had
the > look of a proud dad....> > http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Madison.htm>
> I should point out that the contrast seems a bit harsh, in the web > image.
Yet, I'm looking at a 6x8" print and it looks just great. Not > sure why a jpg
from the same file should show such strong contrast.> > Comments, criticism
appreciated, as always.> > Cheers!> ---> > David Young,> Logan Lake, CANADA> >
Limited Edition Prints at: www.furnfeather.net> Personal Web-site at:
www.main.furnfeather.net> Stock Photography at: http://tinyurl.com/2amll4> > >
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx