[LRflex] Re: IMG: Wing Technology - Ladybird2

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:28:19 +0200

Ja, sicher Douglas - Siegfried und der Drachen ... DK if Drachen refers
to the Jungfrau's mother though; might, might not. It depends on the
kind of cake mit Sahne they've been having, probably.
Marinen Kaffer are produced by VAG Atlantic if I remember well too.

Sorry for the many mistakes. Typisch Philippe ;-)
And thanks for your help.

Chuss!
Phil...x