[LRflex] Re: Bratwurst and Potato Salad stall (and the beer.....)

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:31:50 +0200

Eric,
aou're welcome to any amount of the summer we've got here at the moment  =

- it hasn't rained properly for a week or so and the temperature keeps=20
up above the 30 centigrade mark until early evening.
The local brew was not one of my favourites,  K=F6nig Pilsener, tastes=20
pretty bad when it gets a little warm.
Cheers
Douglas