[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 10:03:31 -0500

On Dec 2, 2011, at 7:18 AM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another type camellia is blooming in my back garden; this one has hundreds
> of flowers on two ten foot tall trees.  My neighbor can see it from her
> kitchen windows, while I have no view of it from  my house.  Maybe I need
> another window . . .

Maybe you can buy the neighbors window and it install it.
It seems to have the best view of your camellia, doesnt it?
:-D

Very nice image, btw.
Great textures, good d.o.f. placement, and lovely bokeh.
Kudos, sir.
I do wonder if the image file is to dark, though.
The lighter tones give up long before exiting the middling greys and I'm
viewing it on my ipad with it's deliciously brilliant display.

Peace
Richard in Michigan