[LRflex] Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Seephoto <seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAW <paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:27:03 -0500

We've been starving for rain, and flowers getting sparse.  But last night I
went over to Adrene's to see what was there, and saw this lovely.
Funny thing, just as I started to shoot, the wind started gusting, and kept
blowing the flower around.  It got to the point that I was laughing as I
tried to catch it still.

Finally I thought I had a good one, and started back across the street, and
it started to pour down rain!  I mad it back before the gullies started to
wash, but I got the shot and we got the rain.

Hope you like it.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=236

--
Regards,