[LRflex] Re: First rhododendron of the season taken w/ 3 lenses

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:21:46 +0100

As an owner of the nominated lens who had swapped a Leica 70-210 for it, I hadn't dared to comment so far.

My experience with it is wonderful.

I have seen pictures shot with it on a Canon 5D that are stunning ... pity the Leitax won't work with Angies, it would be THE answer to my needs now the R with never turn digital... life ...sigh ...

Thanks for posting this comparative series.
Maybe, and in the sake of honesty, you could try again shooting when light conditions are more drastic, against the light for instance, or where there's much more constrast. I don't know how my pet would fare, but I'm curious to know and would be thankful to you if you did.

Thanks again
Phileicangemix - might also add Oly somewhere in between (wink)

Le 15 déc. 09 à 19:47, LEICAFLEX a écrit :

Thanks to all who gave your feedback - looks like the Angenieux wins
on the "bokeh" department ~ I will need to use it more!  Really
appreciate your objectivity on a subjective matter.  ~ Eric