[LRflex] Re: First Leica Shooting Experience!

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Philippe,
   I'm still swimming upstream with getting my Computer to operate reliably
with my preferred software programs so some very special images are still
awaiting import and conversion. I upgraded the OS and it disliked my Video Card
vehemently, but reinstalling my older one hasn't returned to me my previously
stable computer. I was chasing a higher os to run some specific programs, not
to fix problems. Oh Well.

Richard