[LRflex] Re: First Leica Shooting Experience!

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:13:37 -0400

Richard Ward wrote:
The Link is "http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/sets/72157622324552317/".
   I'm still pushing through the Raw's and Jpeg's due to some computer issues I am having reccurent problems with, but I must say that the stunning files I got from the Summicron and the Elmarit make my Digital Darkroom work a drop dead easy experience now. The ONLY flaws
Richard,
   Looks like a fun and productive first day.  I like the cat picture, too.
The back porch I like a lot, too.
   Now you understand why we love these beasts so much:
High performance lenses. :-)
--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein