[LRflex] Re: Dreary day in Berlin

  • From: "Dr. Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:10:55 -0400

Bill:  We just returned from Berlin.  The place is absolutely booming.
Museum Island is being renovated, and The Pergammon looks great.  Every
place one looks there are young people, construction, and the generalized
hub-bub that marks a dynamic city.  They are completing the new
transportation hub, and there are too many interesting places to visit in
weeks, let alone a few days.

Elliot