[LRflex] Re: DNR EV problem

  • From: "Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL" <fredhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:36:25 +0100

Hello Bill,

Are you sure you have switched on the camera by slightly touching the
releasebuttom as well??
This seem to be the 'problem' I think. I have checked this on my DM-R.....

Once I went back to my Leica-dealer with my M6 camera because I believed the
camera was broken:
I just forgot to switch on the camera by putting the shutterdial in right
position (and that after 20 years of professional
use of M-Leica's......;-))

HTH kind regards Fred Hess