[LRflex] DNR EV problem

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:22:24 -0800

Hi all,

My DMR has begun to act strangely: After I switch it on, I can set the EV to plus or minus any amount within the bounds, but after the first exposure, I can no longer set the EV.

In fact there is no EV display of any kind, other than the letters "EV." If I restart the DMR, the setting I previously made shows up, but after another exposure, EV can no longer be set

I have replaced batteries, let the camera sit without power (no battery installed) for an hour, and reinstalled firmware v. 1.3, all to no avail. Switching modes to JPEG, etc. makes no difference. All else "seems" normal.

What am I missing? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Bill