[LRFlex] Re: Adventures at 32 Below...

  • From: S Gardner <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:48:17 -0800 (PST)

LOL!!  Yeah, here in the Detroit area we size coats by the weapon being carried
- 'P' for pistol, 'R' for rifle, 'B' for bazooka, 'H' for howitzer, etc.

And yes, I AM making a feeble attempt at a joke . . . have to remember that
some people take a step backward and look for the exit when I mention I'm from
Detroit . . .

Peace!/Scott

"Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Come on David.

You are in Canada, right?

I"m sure there are special trench coats for large handsome Woodmen with a
breast pocket for a large timber axe.

Replace the axe by the Leica, no one would notice!

Regads.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

http://mail.yahoo.com