[LRflex] Re: A pat on the back...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:22:17 -0700

I asked:

> >Might that  be our own Birdman of Sacramento?

And Doug replied...

>David, does it look anything like this
>photo?  http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/accipitridae/nogo01.html

Well, Doug... that would be 'yes' and 'no'.  They've cropped heavily,
discarding the tree trunk and most of the supporting branch.  They've
also flipped it horizontally, to make the bird look towards the
gutter. It is identifiable as the same photo, by the crooked branch
coming out from the branch which supports the bird.

Your version, as I would expect, has a much nicer balance.

><vbg>

That vbg should be on your face!  You've every right to feel chuffed! :-)

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www3.telus.net/~telyt

Limited Edition Prints at:
        http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm