[LRflex] Re: 560 telyt 6.8 R8?

  • From: red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 20:05:29 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe we should ask.... what are  you intending to shoot with these beasts?
What kind of light?  What kind (ISO) of film?  What kind of distance to your
subject?

Using the lenses at full F-Stop is the apparent secret of these lenses, and why
most if the issues with auto aperture, etc, are really not an issue.....but it
also implies you have very narrow DOF.....

Does this work for you?

Frank....