[LRflex] Re: 1st. attempts: Bird Photos

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:02:20 -0700

Eric

I guess I am in the minority.  I find the background quite harsh.  Is this a
characteristic of that lens you have noticed in the past or is this just due
to the particular situation and juxtaposition (wow never used that word in
casual converstaion) of the branches and flowers for this particular tree?
When I was using CZ lenses on my old Rollei SL-35, I never noticed such a
harsh bokay.  I didn't have the 135 Sonar, just the 135 Tessar.

That said, you have done a better job than I could ever hope to do at
capturing those little critters.

Aram