[LRflex] Re: 1st. attempts: Bird Photos

  • From: "Robert O. SHAW" <rj5s@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:11:28 -0700

Before my Contax SLR bodies and lenses were stolen, the kit included the 135
2.8.  This was alsways sort of the "Roddney Dangerfield" of Zeiss Contax T*
lenses.   No respect.

Perhaps because it was quite reasonably priced.  I was very fond of it and
never experienced the "harsh" bokeh.

It was especially good for landscapes, or informal group portraits of 4 to 6
people.  Well worth the price.

Bob in Seattle