Re: leica USING photographers....

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 15:19:29 -0400

At 02:03 PM 5/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:

No one in their right mind that is.  ;-)    Tina if you are reading these
posts, sorry but you aren't in the same catagory as the women we are talking
about.  You know the value of fine camera equipment.  And you know we men
are worth it just as you are.  ;-)

Dave

I know what you mean, Dave. I have to explain my purchases, too, but to my husband! He's also my business manager so he tracks every penny and makes me justify every expense! He's worth it though.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP www.tinamanley.com