Re: leica USING photographers....

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 20:00:00 -0700

Jeffery Smith said:
> >that Leica users are a bunch of curmudgeons. They look like regular guys
> >to me, albeit a tad old....<<<<<<

Roger Beamon responded:
> Depends on where you're starting from, Jeffery. To me they all look
young!<<<

Yeah Jeffery get with the programme here old buddy, like who's old? Hell I'm
only come up to 75 on May 27 and I figure I've got at least another 25, then
you might consider me old! ;-) In body only, spirit never! ;-)

Besides not only do I have to beat Esie past 96, I want the local TV news
station to wish me a Happy Birthday on my 100th! See that's a separate thing
as I think that would be neat having them announce my name on the 6 o'clock
news . ;-)

And a big birthday cake with 100 candles? Cool man! :-) I might have to wear
a flame retardant suit! ;-) Hang loose, we'll invite you to the party!

ted