Re: leica USING photographers....

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 06:21:27 -0700

Roger asked:
> I would bet that most of your listmates will want to order the
> signed copy from you with the Photographer's Supplement.
>
> Would you post on the LEG when it is available along with price
> including shipping (CAD and USD)? Also, can you process a check
> drawn on a U.S. bank without problem?<<<<<<<

Good morning Roger,
I hope so, as it's the only way they'll receive a Photog Supp. and a signed
copy by both authors.

No price details yet, but will post price and shipping as soon as we have
copies available hopefully in next week or two.

I've never had any problem with USA cheques to Canada at my bank for deposit
or some other countries, but usually overseas accounts are paid by a bank
draft or something like that.

We'll keep the list apprised as we know further details.
ted