Re: PAW

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:46:18 -0800

Sonny showed:
>>My 277 th Picture a  week:
http://www.sonc.com/midnight_fireworks_2007.htm
I was a  little lazy and shot it from my porch last night.  <

Sonny,
You old hound dog, good on you! :-)  And sitting on yer porch! Jeeeeesh nice
burst alright! :-)

Not a bad start for the New Year, but we don't want to hear any more about just
settin' on your porch like this! Now that's an order! ;-) ;-) Because the next
one you'll show it even better! Then have the audacity to tell us you had a
beer in the other hand while you just clicked off a few! ! ;-)

Hey old buddy we'll take yer fireworks any way you want to shoot them! :-)

ted