Re: IMG: Kite Flier

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:46:06 -0800

Tina: I like the one where "you're busted," too. Because he's happy to be in the picture, and the exuberance of that combines with the joy of flying the kite.

By the way, I *really* liked the one of the brother and sister going through the stained-glass door. It looked like the gateway to some magic kingdom. Like going through the wardrobe and ending up in Narnia, except that since it was in Central America, everything was brightly colored.

Happy New Year!
--Peter

Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 20:06:53 -0500
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>

At 07:48 PM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
>Tell me how the heck does he manage to fly that long tail past all
>those wires!

Tzutujil Mayan magic!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA