IMG: Kite Flier

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalusersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx, seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 17:55:55 -0500

PESO, 2007 -

I've started a new gallery for 2007. I managed to put up 86 photos in 2006!! A few more than one a week. Usually that's because I have alternates for almost every photo I choose ;-) I just can't edit without your help!

This time the first one is to set the scene. In San Pedro la Laguna, Guatemala, the boys make homemade kites of crepe paper and manage to fly them from the rooftops in spite of many wires, antennae, rebar, and clotheslines. Here is one:
http://upload.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/72444919

And this is when he noticed me taking his photo:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/72445037

Comments always welcome and needed!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA