Re: P51 flt & birthday. :-)

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:43:02 -0700

Ted Bayer said and asked
Subject: Re: P51 flt & birthday. :-)

Hi Ted:

You are one heck of a guy - flying around in a P51 on your birthday and I'm sure looking forward to seeing those pictures. By coincidence, I spent last week with my old P51 Squadron Commander and we had a great time looking at old photos and remembering. I envy you - and wish you a great flight.

And a most wonderful birthday, ever - and many more.

By the way, what is the name of the plane you will be flying in?<<,

Hi other Ted,
I'll find out Friday before I get in! And yes I'll tell you later. Thanks for the good wishes.:-)

ted