Re: P51 flt & birthday. :-)

  • From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:27:01 -0700

Hi Ted:

You are one heck of a guy - flying around in a P51 on your birthday and I'm sure looking forward to seeing those pictures. By coincidence, I spent last week with my old P51 Squadron Commander and we had a great time looking at old photos and remembering. I envy you - and wish you a great flight.

And a most wonderful birthday, ever - and many more.

By the way, what is the name of the plane you will be flying in?

Take care,

The other Ted in Olalla

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>