Nathan's PAW 27: Rain

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:57:51 +0200

The first part of last week saw us revert to normal Dutch summer weather. I was travelling to Denmark on Monday, and as I arrived at the airport, I saw these unfortunates who had just arrived. Judging by the clothing, they had come back from somewhere nice and warm...
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_27.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_27alt1.jpg
(these two images taken with on-topic equipment, to wit my "new" 50mm Summilux R).

The rest of the images are from Friday morning, when I was in south Amsterdam. First, just a snap of an old lady's wet companion:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_27alt2.jpg

The rain was not as hard as it had been Monday morning at Schiphol, but I did get some of shots of cyclists coping with the rain (or ignoring it):
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_27alt3.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_27alt4.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_27alt5.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments & critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands