Re: Nathan's PAW 1: Wroclaw and Prague

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:15:22 -0800

Nathan:
Thanks again for another great window into people's lives in beautiful eastern European cities. You could be a good-will ambassador... ;)

I especially liked the interaction of the two women and the symmetry of door and painting in Alternate 1. And I can understand why the glass sculpture in Alternate 6 attracts you - so many great shapes, and the sculpture covers enough to simplify the details.

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 06:58 AM 1/17/2007, you wrote:
A new year is beginning, so another Week 1 is posted. This time from Prague and Wroclaw, where I spent that week. The images are here:
<http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=63>http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=63
A couple of these have been used in the travelogue I posted, but now they are bigger, and there are some additional ones. I still plan to make a proper gallery for the two cities, once I have scanned the remaining 4 rolls of MF film I also shot there.

I have changed one thing about my PAW--I no longer bother listing the equipment below each picture. I have come to the conclusion that this is, for the vast majority of viewers, irrelevant information.

The one thing that has not changed from last year is that I deeply appreciate any comments and critique.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
<mailto:nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: <http://www.nathanfoto.com>http://www.nathanfoto.com