Re: Nathan's PAW 1: Wroclaw and Prague

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:50:59 -0800 (PST)

Nathan,
  I really enjoyed the gallery shot with the two women interacting. Great
moment caught so well by you.
  Best of light with your continued PAW. As always I look forward to seeing all
your work,
  Bob

Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    A new year is beginning, so another Week 1 is posted. This time from Prague
and Wroclaw, where I spent that week. The images are here:
  http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=63
  A couple of these have been used in the travelogue I posted, but now they are
bigger, and there are some additional ones. I still plan to make a proper
gallery for the two cities, once I have scanned the remaining 4 rolls of MF
film I also shot there.

  I have changed one thing about my PAW--I no longer bother listing the
equipment below each picture. I have come to the conclusion that this is, for
the vast majority of viewers, irrelevant information.

  The one thing that has not changed from last year is that I deeply appreciate
any comments and critique.

  Nathan

    Nathan Wajsman
  nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx