Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/08/2009: father and son

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:01:49 -0700

At 8/27/2009, you wrote:
Since the picture I showed last night elicited quite a lot of comments
and discussion (on the OM list), I have uploaded another one, taken
within the same couple of minutes, which shows more of the context:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#632072437_UDH2S-O-LB

Yes, I agree with Ric.  The first effort is, by far, the superior one.

Cheers!

---
David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.