Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/08/2009: father and son

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:49:39 +0200

Since the picture I showed last night elicited quite a lot of comments and discussion (on the OM list), I have uploaded another one, taken within the same couple of minutes, which shows more of the context:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#632072437_UDH2S-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.nathanfoto.com

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

On Aug 26, 2009, at 8:16 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

El Campello harbour is about 10 km from my house, a good place to stop and take a break when I am out cycling. On weekdays, there is the added bonus of things and people being bathed in the rays of the setting sun:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#630662392_cZm92-O-LB