Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:55:13 -0500

So, I had a tough time getting to sleep last night.  Not  guilt or anything,
just one of those nights.  Too early this morning, Kathy tapped me, and said
it was raining.   I asked, "Is it Saturday?"   If affirmative, I fully
intended to roll over and catch up on about twenty winks that I had missed
over night.

"Sorry,  it's Friday, and your public awaits.  Did you already shoot your
flower?"

"Ummmm. No."

I made some Pollenta, eggs and toast to steel me against the rainy 88 degree
weather, and struck out.

Several of the flowers I had stalked this week were kind of beaten back by
the rain, but I noticed this one in the shelter of a Bed and Breakfast
porch.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_aug_28_2009.htm

Leica M8, 75 mm Summarit

--