EOS Leica C/Y and M42

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cvug <cvug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:53:14 +0200

With all the recent discussion about EOS/Leica adapters.

Here's a selection of 3 versions, unfortunately I don't have a Cameraquest or Fotodiox as a comparison. According to what I've read and heard they are more than pretty good.

I believe Bob Shell and Zörkendorfer produce C/Y adapters too.

I wonder when Mr. K will present us with an aperture emulating adapter for Leica R to EOS ?? Now that would be useful.

Talking of CV, does anyone know of a good centre graduated filter for the 12mm Ultra-Wide? Whenthe 12 came out the filter adapter was released with the comment that a grad was soon to follow, later the filter was withdrawn as being not good enough, at least from what I heard from a couple of people close to Ringfoto here in Germany.

cheers
Douglas