Re: [Leica] EOS Leica C/Y and M42

  • From: Henning Wulff <henningw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cvug <cvug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:16:39 -0700

At 12:53 AM +0200 7/6/05, Douglas Sharp wrote:

With all the recent discussion about EOS/Leica adapters.

Here's a selection of 3 versions, unfortunately I don't have a Cameraquest or Fotodiox as a comparison. According to what I've read and heard they are more than pretty good.

I believe Bob Shell and Zörkendorfer produce C/Y adapters too.

I wonder when Mr. K will present us with an aperture emulating adapter for Leica R to EOS ?? Now that would be useful.

Talking of CV, does anyone know of a good centre graduated filter for the 12mm Ultra-Wide? Whenthe 12 came out the filter adapter was released with the comment that a grad was soon to follow, later the filter was withdrawn as being not good enough, at least from what I heard from a couple of people close to Ringfoto here in Germany.

cheers
Douglas

Cosina/Mr.K never produced a centre filter for the 12. I've adapted a Schneider LF filter I have to the purpose, which works quite well. The setup is not very aerodynamic:

http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/RD1vignette/source/12.htm

--
   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design