Re: Bicycle project off the ground & KIH project in the making!

  • From: feli <feli2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:28:26 -0700

I mentioned some time ago that I had embarked on a project to photograph the enormous variety of bicycles and their owners in this country. I have taken about 150 such pictures during the past month, and edited them a bit. In addition, I have some older ones from Switzerland and a couple of other places. I have now put 129 of them in a gallery. This is very much a work in progress, particularly as regards editing. But I would be grateful if people took a look at this stage and let me know if there are any that particularly stand out for them. The images are here:
http://wajsman.smugmug.com/gallery/704709<<<<

My picks:

3, 8,19

If I was going to attack this as an editorial project, I think I would first sort out
the shots featuring the humans or animals and then pick still life shots as transition pieces
once I assembled everything.

Feli
feli2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 2 + 2 = 4 www.elanphotos.com

NO ARCHIVE