Bicycle project off the ground

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:33:10 +0200

I mentioned some time ago that I had embarked on a project to photograph the enormous variety of bicycles and their owners in this country. I have taken about 150 such pictures during the past month, and edited them a bit. In addition, I have some older ones from Switzerland and a couple of other places. I have now put 129 of them in a gallery. This is very much a work in progress, particularly as regards editing. But I would be grateful if people took a look at this stage and let me know if there are any that particularly stand out for them. The images are here:
http://wajsman.smugmug.com/gallery/704709

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman