Re: #215

  • From: "Venture Coy" <vlc-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:10:07 -0600

Hello Graham,

I love this wheat field where you are getting these images.
Is this what is called 'bearded wheat'?
As a painter I see that a beautiful panaorama of this scene is in the upper two thirds of the photo. The wheat in the foreground is too commanding and draws your eye to the details of the wheat. This stops your eye. If you block the foreground and look at the scene your eye is carried back into the picture with the beautiful s-curve of the tracks through the field.
This field must have many other spots for wonderful photos. Have you tried any macro shots? Morning or evening light? As you can see this field stirs my creative juices. I would love to have been there with you and roam
around this area. You live in a very picturesque place.

Thanks for posting again.
Venture

----- Original Message ----- From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>