Re: #215

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 11:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

Graham,
Your images are beautiful and inspiring; thank you for
posting them to this forum!
Other than viewing them with admiration and a bit of
jealousy, I've really enjoyed this series as it has
shown me how you work an area; different perspectives
of the same scene. Very instructive and I hope you
will share more with us.
Thanks again,
Bob

--- GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Leica M2 : 50mm DR Summicron : Agfa Vista 200
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05215.htm
>

> Graham
> http://geebeephoto.com

Bob Adler