Re: Pre-Build Season Code Goals

  • From: Luke Cycon <lcycon.lcec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcec.code@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:03:03 -0800

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 18:41 -0800, Cyliss Sehguh wrote:
> you guys  try whatever you like AFTER you start writing some code from
> scratch.

Don't get all bent outa shape ;) haha

Its really standard practice to look at old code just to get a feel for
the API.  Blindly programming with a new API falls very short of a good
idea.  Last thing we want is an inadvertent wire fail caused solely by
lack of experience with the APIs haha

At any rate, I think it would be beneficial to have Ben's old code (Not
so much if we decide to go with Java), just to see contextual examples
of function calls.

Last thing: We are approaching the point where we need a final decision
of what language we will be using.  I cast my vote as Java

> I talked to Zim and I think thursday after school will work fine. Will
> verify tomorrow in STEP.

Yay... My day with the most homework... Ah well. Just let me know if its
a go.

--
Luke Cycon <lcycon.lcec@xxxxxxxxx>

Anything not nailed down is mine. Anything I can pry loose is not nailed down.
At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day.