Re: Pre-Build Season Code Goals

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 21:40 -0800, Cyliss Sehguh wrote:
> that sounds great. basically yes, i want some code in it. code that
> will hopefully move the robot xb.

Okay.  Maybe myself (and Justin?) could have some time with the robot on
say Thursday or Friday?  We can see what we can make it do ;) (I know
you can fly damn you! Why won't you fly!?!?)

P.S. May we email Zim our letters for Captains?  Or must they be printed
and handed to him?

--
Luke Cycon <lcycon.lcec@xxxxxxxxx>

Anything not nailed down is mine. Anything I can pry loose is not nailed down.
At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day.