Thanks- Hope to See You All April 23rd

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 17:24:37 -0400

A quick "thank you" to those of you that joined us at the Green Buffalo Pub
Saturday night. We had a really great time and hope that you all did too. A
special thanks to DJ Joe for filling the airwaves before we started and
during the setbreak... we hope that he will join us again soon. We'd also
like to welcome those of you that are new to this mailing list... thanks for
signing up!

Our next show is scheduled for Wednesday, April 23rd, at McGarret's, located
on Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo. Show will begin around 10:30 PM. $2.25 Saranac
drafts ALL night! We'll hit you up with a few more reminders in the coming
weeks but be sure to drop by the website, www.kosmicbarnyard.com, as well.
More shows for the remainder of the Spring will be announced soon.

Speaking of the website... work continues on our new site. We hope to have
it up and running by the end of this month. This new website WILL require
Flash for proper viewing. No worries though... Flash can easily be
downloaded and installed, for FREE, by copying and pasting the follwing link
into your web browser:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&P5_Language=English

or go to www.google.com and search under "flash 6".

Thanks again,