Next Wednesday, April 23rd- McGarret's

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:00:26 -0400

An early reminder for everyone that Kosmic Barnyard will be performing next
Wednesday night, April 23rd, at McGarret's on Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo.  The
show should start between 10:30 and 11:00 PM and the bar is featuring $2.25
Saranac drafts all night long.

For those of you that don't know, McGarret's is located at 946 Elmwood Ave.,
on the corner of Elmwood Ave. and Bidwell Parkway, about 4-5 blocks South of
the Buffalo State College campus.  Call (716) 883-4913 for more information
and/or directions.

We're really looking forward to seeing everyone again and we'll send another
little reminder out later next week. Til then, take care and Happy Holidaze!

The Barnyard