[korgypark] Re: Portamento or glessando

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 03:29:53 +0200

hi all:
sorry again, but tel now, no one  tell me if we can make portamento or no,
in this keyboard. if yes please tell me exactly how can we do this.
thanks

Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)

Email and msn and yahoo :
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID:
goldenear82@xxxxxxxxx