[klaatumail] The Grip Weeds NO KK

  • From: Ron Balliet <lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:04:09 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday a new CD was released by The Grip Weeds ~ Strange Change
Machine...best described as a power pop band with an occasional hint of
psychedelia this has entered my top ten CD of all time in the power pop bin!
Only a couple misses on the 24 tracks.  A nice cover of HELLO IT'S ME.  My Top
12: INPO

Twister ~ The best 1:53 song ever...imho
Truth Is Hard To Take
What Can I Do
Strange Change Machine
Close To The Sun
Be Here Now
Used To Play
Coming And Going
Thing Of Beauty
Hold Out For Tomorrow
Mr. X
Long Way To Come Around
Speed Of Life

Buy this CD and thank me later:^)

By the way...at Napster, for a measly $5 per month you can get 5 downloads, but
more importantly listen to countless full songs for the month!!!

Ron (no I am NOT gripping my weed) Balliet