[klaatumail] Re: Fwd: Fw: How Big is Walmart?

  • From: Marc Tobolski <marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:09:15 -0700

'In fact, could we?'.  Could we what?  Kill folks we disagree with?  Kill folks
that endorse violence against others?  Would this be for their words or their
actions?  Your question seems to absolve action but not rhetoric.

Epically absurd, but that may have been what you were going for.

Sent from my iPad