[klaatumail] Re: Can anyone translate this German auction?

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 20:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

 The largest part of the page on the bottom is translated by Google
as..........................................

On the concept:

The term? Rumor? is for example used in this context: a rumor (from the Greek
or pheme PHAMA; Latin fama) is an unauthenticated message, which is always of
general and modern legends. (Urban legends, urban myths. Too big legends,
modern myths, hiking tale or say, related to old wives' tales and. The rumor of
Orleans is one called in May 1969 in the French city of Orléans arisen rumor.
Are said to operate 28th As Muhlenberg Legend the rumor called, after which
more than 200 years in the United States a bill. Fama (Latin fama? rumor??
fame?? reputation?) means: a goddess in Roman mythology, see Pheme Eugene Fama
(1939 ), U.S.. colloquially a rumor, even an unclear source of mostly unproven
information, see also news drum. The Good Wife's Guide is a text of a rumor
that on May 13, 1955 in Housekeeping Monthly magazine. The word Gossip known in
the broader sense e rumor or gossip and / or gossip. Plot: Travis and the rumor
in the world. In addition to the
 meaning? trivial? is gossip but also expressly for? rumor? so Unbelegbares,
intends to false. According to a rumor which should actually not quite right
verb? surf? from one of the last names? fathers? s of the Internet, Vinton G.
Cerf. A contemporary rumor peddled, Hauser was born in 1812 the Hereditary
Prince of Baden, one against a dying infant. At times, it was assumed that the
volume of this rumor had even spread. but André and Neman the rumor to an end
and. In September 1944, the installation of Zimmerit abrupt end when a rumor
arose that the mixture caused by projectile impact in. stir the Volume at first
primarily by the rumor, it was stated that a secret Klaatu reunion of the
Beatles. Depending on the position of this application is entitled (based on
tradition or consensus) or false (as a rumor or not. One to states. A
frequently heard rumors Eric Koston had invented the trick "K-Grind," and
"Crooked Grind" called. The K would be in this. For
 years, the rumor was that Bormann had managed to flee abroad. His body was
only in 1972 during construction work in Berlin. Especially in the area of
policy, the defamation relates to the libel, incitement, and the rumor
everbreitung against party. This rumor is based on an old analysis, which has
proven to become several times as bad. description are: aubergines. One rumor
result was it peddle collusion with Hugo Armando and Fernando Vicente, who have
won their games smooth as outsiders. The verb is in line with its original
meaning today pejoratively with the spreading of rumor and en. Among other
things, he spread the rumor that his predecessor would be in actually exchanged
a child of Jewish parents. He died on 29 Because Cao Rui had been born eight
months after the wedding, it was rumored that he might Yuan Xi's son was. These
rumors took advantage. The rumor caused an indictment against local Jews which
was rejected and was then followed by a
 pogrom. Thomas of Monmouth. In September 2004, a rumor surfaced that he had to
replace Pierce Brosnan in the role of James Bond in the conversation.
 Dean Thut